Super-resolution microscope visualizing cellular structures and molecular activity at resolutions never before achieved by conventional light microscopy.
Super resolution - Imaging at double the resolution of a widefield microscope ~120nm or ~85nm in TIRF-SIM mode.
Live cell imaging - super resolution imaging at ~ 1fps or ~0.6fps in TIRF-SIM and 2D-SIM mode
- MicroscopeEclipse Ti-E Inverted
- Imaging SystemAndor iXon EMCCD
- Objectives10x, 60x water and 100x oil.
- Lasers405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 640nm
- Fluorescence ObservationDAPI, FITC, TRITC
- EnvironmentTokai-Hit stage-top incubator
For more information contact the Nikon Imaging Centre