The LCN Advisory Board presently consists of representatives of the two founding colleges and international leaders in the practice and application of nanotechnology.
- Professor Michael Arthur (Provost and President, UCL)
- Professor James Stirling (Provost, Imperial College London)
- Professor Eleanor Campbell (Chair of Chemistry, University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Peter Dobson (Founder of Oxonica, former Director, Begbroke Science Park, University of Oxford and Strategic Advisor on Nanotechnology to the UK Research Councils)
- Professor Peter Littlewood (Professor of Physics, University of Chicago and Executive Chair, The Faraday Institution)
- Professor Stuart Parkin (Director, Max-Planck Institute for Microstructure Physics)