LCN members publish and contribute to a signficant number of papers every year. A full list of these papers is available below:
- High Profile Publications
- 2013 Publications
- 2012 Publications
- 2011 Publications
- 2010 Publications
- 2009 Publications
- 2008 Publications
- 2007 Publications
- 2006 Publications
- 2003-2005 Publications
For more information you can consult UCL Discovery and search for "London Centre for Nanotechnology", listed under the Faculty of Maths and Physical Sciences. These latest results can be exported as an RSS feed.
LCN Articles and Features
- Seeing the atoms that will change our future - Catalyst Magazine, October 2012 - Philipp Studer, Steven Schofield, Cyrus Hirjibehedin and Neil Curson.
- Launch of the London Centre for Nanotechnology - G Aeppli and Q Pankhurst
- Will nanotechnology change IT paradigms? - G Aeppli, P Warburton and C Renner
- Delivering nanotechnology to the healthcare, IT and environmental sectors — a perspective from the ‘London Centre for Nanotechnology’ - M Horton, A Khan and S Maddison
- The Mechanics of Nanomedicine - T Saxl
- Institutional Profile of the LCN - David Weston and Thierry Bontoux
- LCN Look - The stories making the news at the LCN
- LCN In View - A story of success, the first five years at the LCN
- Fresh Views on DNA Structure - Biotechniques, November 2012.